For people living with STD, dating life becomes different and a daunting task. But with herpes dating apps, it becomes enjoyable and pleasurable. Approaching the topic of your condition becomes a sensitive matter. However, people living with sexually transmitted diseases want to find love. With online dating sites, it’s easier to find love and companionship.
Furthermore, the emerging of different dating apps has made it easy to connect with others faster. However, finding the ideal dating app that meets your standard and likes can be tedious and time-consuming. But it’s also advisable to sign up for reputable and active online STD dating sites to enjoy a fruitful journey. Don’t worry we have compiled the top dating apps for people living in San Francisco
Understanding Herpes Dating apps
Most of the dating apps came into the market a few years ago. And they provide the user with different functions and services. Some essential features include blogs, Moments, Wink, Chat, Spark, Browse, etc. The significant sites with apps have both Android and IOS apps. Additionally, downloading these apps take minutes with the ability to create a profile instantly. Besides, they have a platform easy to navigate and use.
Choosing an STD dating app
When selecting a herpes dating site, you need to consider the following things
The user base
The larger the user base of a dating app, the easy to intermingle and find a partner. Joining an app with few members and dormant members can be frustrating. Most of the top dating apps like Positive Singles and MPWH have the most extensive user base.
Using apps with a secure dating website helps you verify its authenticity. In such apps, the users get authenticated, and they have a presence in major metro areas.
Good reputation and review
Another thing to check when joining a herpes dating app is its reputation. Yes! Entering an excellent site with a good reputation comes in handy. They make it simple to meet people with herpes. Also, sites with a good reputation have stronger safety measures. The reputable sites ensure your information is safe and secure. However, some websites do leak and sell people’s data. Having your data and status leaked to the internet becomes a life disaster. Check out the online review of your desired app before joining. Doing diligent research protects you from future hazards.
Join a Strong App
Choosing robust and well-established apps means finding a partner sooner. STD dating apps have a small percentage in the vast dating world. More, start-up apps are coming up and targeting people with herpes, HIV aid, and other STDs. Starting dating apps needs minimal capital and software, hence tons of new ones coming up every month. But, as new ones emerge, the older ones disappear, leaving their members stranded and alone.
Check out the Features
For those considering positive dating, checking out the main features for a dating app is vital. Such information helps you make a decision on whether to join standard or premium membership. Keep in mind that for the standard member, they have limited features. And the premium members enjoy extensive features. However, regardless of the membership, an excellent free herpes dating site should have security features. The members should enjoy a chat, email, and security and privacy features of the highest standard.
Check for additional Features
An excellent free STD dating site for people with herpes should have other features. The websites should offer members more than typical dating. They should provide medical tips, professional guidance, and live advisors. Additionally, the support system should operate 24/7 for both free and paid members. Some sites offer books, forums, blogs, and treatment advice to its members. Such helps the users to learn and understand more about their conditions. Moreover, real guidance and testimony help others appreciate and boost their confidence too.
Advantages of Using Herpes Dating Apps
- The apps are more efficient and faster since they have a sweet and short profile requirement
- With apps, it’s easy to find a mutual friend
- It’s easy to vet people since their visibility is straightforward
- They come up with countless improved and new features
- Apps work perfectly for busy people
- Best for introverts
- Ideal for those working from home and shy
PositiveSingles.com has the best and largest dating app in the market. Launched in 2001, it provides services to singles with STD. It caters to HPV, HIV/AIDs, HSV-1/HSV-2, genital warts, etc. Moreover, it offers its services to people from different walks of life. But it mostly has members from Australia, the United States, the UK, Canada, and others. Its layout is functional and funny. Additionally, it boasts having a more extensive user base hence increasing the chances of members getting connected. The registration process of the app is faster and more straightforward than the website.
- It boasts of over 60,000 successful stories.
- Over 120,000 conversions get exchanged on a daily basis.
- Members can send wick and create the favorite list
- Has a well-detailed blog that provides dating tips and STDs information to members
- The online chartroom offers an easy way to communicate and get connected with other members
- Live dating advisors provide the members with advice and counseling on ways to live and enjoy life
- Provides the members with an extensive list of STD Care Locations
- The app has a variety of supportive features that give members an STD community and assistance
- It offers high-security measures keeping the member’s information safe and anonymous
- High-class customer service assistance for both gold and standard members
- Plenty of filtering options that include religion, ethnicity, and location
- It’s available for both Google Play and the Apple Store
- For the free members, they access basic features
- The membership fee is quite high
Apart from limited access to functions for essential functions, the app has a user base. Moreover, it provides abundances of resources to keep members well informed.
MPWH app works under the MPWH.Com, also known as Meet People with Herpes. It started in 2001, providing users with free dating services. Also, it has a free dating app that enables the members to connect when on the move. MPWH caters to people living with oral and genital herpes. Registration on the app is simple and straightforward, with the only necessary information required. Besides, it has a warm and charming layout and design
- Live chat for keeping members connected anytime and anywhere on real-time
- Exclusively for herpes, making it easy for users to understand each other status
- It has herpes forms and blogs keeping the members informed
- The app is free
- It has private photos area
- Comes with search options for location
- Ability to hide and comment on profiles
- The fun questions make the dating experience enjoyable
- It only available on Google Play
MPWH provides its users with a free app to date and finds love without discrimination
H-date.com provides its users with a warm place to find and give love. In addition, it’s an exclusive dating site for people living with STDs. The site prides itself on providing the users with highly maintained servers managed by a professional technical team. Besides, it ensures the members given information is secured from hacking.
Moreover, it has a law that prohibits its team from disclosing the status and personal information of its members. As an exclusive dating site, it provides its services to members in the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, and Australia. It also extends its dating services to people in Germany and other parts of the world.
- The swipe features allow members to swipe left to pass and swipe right to like. Also, in case a member swipe right backs to you, the two become a match.
- It has a location-based algorithm for secure connection with others based on their locality
- Love sparks feature helps to enhance mutual chemistry and build a stronger partnership
- Compatible with iOS 13
- It has a top-notch customer support and an extensive FAQ section
- The platform is easy to navigate and use
- The monthly payout is quite high considering the user base
Since it’s available in both the Google play store and Apple store, it’s easy for members to find love globally.
For a person living with herpes, finding, love becomes the roadblock in their lives. The fear of having to explain your condition to others overcomes the joy of romance. Moreover, most individuals with STD fear discrimination and also being the laughing stock. However, the above herpes dating apps have made dating fun. They have the best features that bring two people of the same status together.
Moreover, they act as an on-the-go way of connecting with others and at your comfort. Join one today and enjoy the beauty of love. Don’t let your status block your future. Let go of your pain and bitterness and let the power of intimacy and romance fill your life.